Monday, November 24, 2008

The Flying Eye Boro Focal Pendant By Fred Taylor Free Shipping In the US

This flying eye pendant has it all millies backed with spiral canes and black it was hand made by me Fred Taylor in my NW Illinois studio. The pendant is made from only the finest borosilicate glass and color. It has been blown and annealed properly for a long life. It measures 1 1/8 in. Diameter and 1 9/16 inches in length. The loop is 3 to 4 mm in diameter. This pendant will continue to amaze you every time you look at it you'll see something new.
I will ship the item 2 to 3 days after payment has cleared using USPS priority mail. Free shipping anywhere in the US. For all other countries please contact me for a shipping quote.

View Original Article

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories